Join us at a Party for the Planet this Earth Day at the Phoenix Zoo!
Let’s “Party for the Planet” with Earth-friendly games and activities designed to inspire and motivate others to care for the natural world.
All activities are included with general Zoo admission, such as:
- Z’s Recycle Fashion Show
- Hug-A-Tree Station
- Honey Bee teacher workshops
- T-Shirt Bag-Making Station featuring “Bag Monster”
- Touch and feel booth with worms
- Create your own potted plant
- Dance with DJ Rob
- Pet a dinosaur with DinoCrew Entertainment
- Earth Day complimentary face painting
- Animal encounters every hour!
AND MUCH MORE!
Charity Recycling Solutions is paying the Phoenix Zoo for each pound of recycled material received. To help, simply bring your used clothing, bedding, shoes, books, etc. Money raised will go towards the Zoo’s effort to protect endangered species!
Items accepted by Charity Recycling Solutions:
• All clothing and clothing accessories, including purses, belts, shoes, hats, and jackets.
• Towels, bedsheets, and pillow cases (no pillows)
• Books (no magazines)
Here at the Phoenix Zoo, we celebrate Earth Day all year long thanks to our Green Team, a group of employees and volunteers dedicated to ensuring that the Zoo is as eco-friendly as possible while conserving resources.