Magical Midsummer Dream!
August 4 | 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Members – $8 | General – $10 | Children 2 and under are free
Grab your magic wands and join us at the Phoenix Zoo for a mythical night of wizards, fairies and fantastic beasts.
Magical Midsummer Dream is a Prowl & Play you won’t want to miss.
Featuring live music, magicians, awesome waterslides and our very own Wizard School!
ENTERTAINMENT AND ACTIVITIES
- Tinkerbell and Periwinkle Meet & Greets
- Photo-ops with our live “magical” horses!
- Have you ever wondered what it’s like to ride a unicorn or a dragon? Try out one of our Rydables to find out!
- Water Slides and targets | Music and Games with DJ Rockin’ Rob
Leapin Lagoon and Komodo Grass
- Games and Activities | Dragon Egg Hunt | Unicorn Horn Toss | Magic Bubble Art
C.W. & Modene Neely Event Center
- Mesmerizing magic shows:
- 6:15 – 6:45 p.m. – Gary “Potter” Lazok
- 7 – 7:30 p.m. – Illusionist Michael Howell.
- 7:45 – 8 :15 p.m. – Gary “Potter” Lazok
- Face painting ($2 per face paint)
- “Rock Talks” with the Mineralogical Society of Arizona
- Fairy Anmarie Photo-op
C.W. & Modene Neely Education
- Care of Magical Creatures/Animal Discoveries
- School of Wizardry with Professor Fyrberg
- MixedUppets Raffle
- 6:15 p.m. | Coati
- 6:30 p.m. | Monkey Village
- 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. | Giraffe Encounter
- 6:45 p.m. | Elephant
- 7:15 p.m. | Otter
Animal Experiences (Extended Hours!)
- 5:30– 7 p.m. | Orang-Hutan: “People of the Forest”
- 5:30 – 7:15 p.m. | Safari Cruiser
- 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. | Tiger | Monkey Village | Africa Trail and Savanna
- Giraffe Encounter | 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Endangered Species Carousel
- Stingray Bay
- Camel Rides
- Safari Cruiser | Last train departs at 7:15 p.m.
- 4-D Theater
Select eateries and Desert Marketplace Gift Shop are open all evening.
Activities subject to change without notice. Not all areas of the Zoo and animals will be available for viewing during this event.