Looking for a crash course to refresh your elementary science content knowledge? How about a variety of lesson plans and activities you can apply immediately into your primary classroom? Then the Phoenix Zoo wants you!
Join us, along with an assortment of presenters from various organizations, to learn more about:
- Constant velocity motion
- Nichole Spencer and Amanda Roberts from Wilson Elementary
- Intro to archeology
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Watershed basics: What are they, and why are they important?
- Project WET
- Wildlife habitat components and fragmentation
- Arizona Game and Fish
- Paleontology 101
- Arizona Museum of Natural History
- Desert plant biology
- Desert Botanical Gardens
- Camouflage and other unique wildlife adaptations
- Phoenix Zoo
- Particle pollution
- Maricopa County Air Quality Department
Walk away with an eight-hour certificate, and fun, innovative, and inspirational lessons and activities for your students to use this year!
$60 members / $70 non-members