Temperatures are heating up, but the Phoenix Zoo is transforming into a winter wonderland on Saturday, July 15!
Chill out in tons of snow, splash around at the wet and wild play areas, and watch our loveable animals enjoy icy treats.
CHILLY ACTIVITIES – included with Zoo admission
WEATHER ADVISORY: Watch out for the snowy “blizzard” every hour!
- Over 41 Tons of Snow
- Snow Targets
- Squirt Gun Targets
- Toddler Snow Pile (ages 5 and under)
- Snowman Building Pile
- Live Music and Games from DJ Rockin’ Rob
❅ Komodo Grass
- First Aid
- Cool Zone
❅ Plaza de los Nińos
- Meet firefighters from the Phoenix Fire Department
- Learn about water safety
- Tour the fire truck
❅ Chilly Creature Features
• AR Creature Feature – 8:15 a.m. (Enchanted Forest Amphitheatre)
• Komodo dragon mini shower– 8:30 a.m.
• Elephant Shower – 9:00 a.m.
• American alligator feeding– 9:30 a.m.
• Emu Mini Shower- 11:00 a.m.
• AR Creature Feature – 10:30 a.m. (Enchanted Forest Amphitheatre)
• Cheetah/Painted Dog – 10:45 a.m.
- Endangered Species Carousel | $2 Member, $3 General
- Camel Rides | $5 Member, $6 General
- Stingray Bay I $3 Member, $4 General
- 4-D Theater | $4 Member, $5 General
- Safari Train | $5 Member, $6 General
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors