ZOOMATION DETAILS & PARKING
Wednesday, March 12 through Sunday, March 16, 2008
Wednesday, March 19 through Sunday, March 23, 2008
6:30 p.m. - 10 p.m. nightly
Animal viewing during Zoomation:
- Zoomation activities take place in our main public areas therefore the majority of our animal exhibits are not accessible for viewing during Zoomation.
- The Arizona Trail will be open, but the Arizona Trail aviary will not be open to visitors.
- Some animals on the African Savanna will be visible.
- Zebra will be visible.
No pets allowed:
There are no pets allowed on Zoo grounds day or night. Only service animals are allowed and owners are required to contact our Park Ranger office prior to visiting. 602-273-1341, ext. 7889.
Zoomation is open every evening. In case of a heavy rain that may cause damage to displays, equipment, or cancel live entertainment, it may be necessary to close without notice to ticket holders. Although tickets are non refundable, your ticket is not dated and may be used another night of Zoomation.
Extending a daytime visit into Zoomation:
Daytime Zoo visitors may not stay on Zoo grounds after the 5 p.m. closing to attend Zoomation. You would need to exit the Zoo at 5 p.m. and return when the Zoo reopens at 6:30 p.m. for Zoomation.
You can join at Member Services located at the Zoo entrance, online or by phone at 602-273-1341 ext. 7432
- The Phoenix Zoo parking lot is city-owned, not Zoo-owned.
- Park ONLY in designated parking spaces, if you park illegally, tickets will be issued or your car could be towed.
- The Zoo is not liable for parking tickets received by Zoomation visitors who park illegally.
- In the event the Zoo lots become full, police and electronic sign boards will direct drivers to the Phoenix Municipal parking lot where you can board a courtesy Zoomation shuttle bus. The bus drops you off and picks you up in front of the Zoo. There is no charge for parking at either lot or for the shuttle.