The Phoenix Zoo is Going Green
Living Green means finding ways to reduce your own negative impact on the environment and increase your positive impact. It means helping to conserve resources and preserve our world for future generations. It's looking for ways to share the world with everything including the plants and animals. It means being a better neighbor in the natural world.
It’s easy to be green – small steps make a big difference and the Phoenix Zoo is committed to being a leader in green practices – and sharing those with our neighbors.
Look here to see what the Phoenix Zoo is doing to live green, and how you can help!
- Alternatives Methods of Cleaning: From the Zoo to Your Home!
- Energy Conservation: From the Zoo to Your Home
- Recycle your Old Cell Phone
- Purchase Recycled Ink Cartridges HERE to Support the Phoenix Zoo
- Other Recycling and Conservation Tips You Can Use at Home
- Other Ways The Phoenix Zoo is Going Green
Did You Know?