On Zoo grounds:
Your membership is active right away and you’ll get a receipt that serves as a temporary membership card up to one month from the date of purchase.
On the phone or online:
Your membership will be active right away. If you would like to visit before your membership card arrives in the mail, just stop by Member Services with your photo ID and you will be issued a Day Pass.
Through the mail:
Your membership will be active within seven business days. If you would like to visit before your membership card arrives in the mail, just stop by Member Services with your photo ID and you will be issued a Day Pass.
If you haven’t received your membership materials within four weeks of joining, please call 602.914.4393 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- For discounts on group tickets, please visit http://phoenixzoo.org/plan-your-visit/discounts/.
- For field trip information, please visit http://phoenixzoo.org/camps-programs/school-teacher-programs/.
- For information on birthday parties, please visit http://phoenixzoo.org/events/birthdays/. If you have any questions regarding any of these group admission options, please contact our reservations department at 602.914.4333.
• Benefits associated with any membership including, but not limited to, admission, guest and experience passes, discounts or accompanying membership privileges cannot be resold or bartered. Violation may result in suspension, cancellation and/or revocation of membership. Membership benefits have no cash value.
• Special events or limited-time attractions may be subject to restricted access and/or additional fees.
• Members must abide by the standard code of conduct for the Phoenix Zoo to ensure the safety and well-being for our members, guests, employees, volunteers and third-party vendors. Violations may result in the suspension, cancellation and/or revocation of membership.
• When visiting the Zoo, you may be filmed, videotaped or photographed by the Phoenix Zoo. Your membership at the Zoo serves as permission for use of your image for promotional purposes by the Phoenix Zoo, Arizona Center for Nature Conservation and its constituents. Each guest individually and on behalf of his/her minor children further waives any right to pre-approval, royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of imagery. The commercial use of photographs, videos and film you take during your visit is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the Phoenix Zoo.