Why Work With the Zoo?
- Phoenix Zoo operates as the nation's largest, private, non-profit Zoo. Our visitor demographics reflect the Phoenix metro population and are attractive to many marketing segments.
- We draw more than a million people a year and are the second largest tourist attraction in Arizona (second only to the Grand Canyon).
- We can help you position your brand within the community.
- We can create an environment that encourages meaningful opportunities for cause marketing, cross-promotion and win-win partnerships.
- We're flexible and willing to customize new ideas.
- Your dollars and promotion help make the Phoenix Zoo and the community a better place!
A variety of dynamic opportunities – from sponsorship of exhibits to funding educational programs – exist within the scope of the Zoo's marketing efforts. Customized programs enable you to create a clear relationship with a specific animal species or area within the Zoo. The Zoo is an excellent platform for promoting cause-related marketing efforts, new product launches or creating a sense of permanent partnership with our well-regarded Zoo. Here are a few of our partnership options for your review.
- Corporate Memberships
- Major Event Sponsorship
- Festivals and Day Sponsorships
- Educational Programs Sponsorships
- Philanthropic Sponsorships
- Exhibit Partnerships and On-Site Naming Opportunities
- Coupon & Sampling Promotions
- Corporate Volunteers
The Phoenix Zoo is open to new ideas and is ready to work with corporate sponsors to create new concepts or redefine old ones to meet the changing marketing needs of today's corporations. This is by no means a comprehensive list of information but a starting point for you to review our opportunities.
Contact Us for more information.