$3 per person for members
$4 per person for non-members
Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
What's the best way to see the Zoo?
The answer is easy: hop aboard the Safari Train for a fun, narrated tour meandering past most of our major attractions.
On the tour your guide will:
- point out the animals in the major exhibits
- give insightful commentary on the animals, their exhibits, and our conservation efforts
- offer helpful suggestions on what to see and do after your tour
- tell you about keeper talks and other activities
- share news about the latest births and acquisitions
Safari Train Information:
- Tours depart every 20 to 30 minutes from the Safari Train Station near the Zoo's main lake. The last train of the day typically departs 30-45 minutes before the Zoo closes for the day. (subject to change based on weather and attendance)
- A ride on the Safari Train lasts about 25 minutes.
- Seating is first come first served
- Several trams are wheelchair accessible.