November 27, 2019 – January 19, 2020
5:30 – 10:30 p.m. nightly
Millions of Sparkling Lights | Hundreds of Dazzling Displays | Live Reindeer
Polar Slide™ | Festive Food and Drink | And More!
NEW THIS YEAR
See animals in a whole new light with our amazing Wildlife Lantern Safari,
featuring more than 60 creatures — all aglow!
Tickets on sale October 1.
Animal viewing is limited during ZooLights.
Real reindeer will make the Phoenix Zoo their home for the holidays!
More details and information coming soon…
Last entry is at 10:00 p.m.
✦ $2 off for Zoo members! ✦
ZooLights tickets are non-refundable. There are no separate prices for children or seniors. Children two and under are free. If you pre-purchased tickets, but are unable to attend, consider giving them as gifts to friends or family. All tickets have a barcode that admit one person. Once scanned, the ticket cannot be used again. Photocopies will not be accepted. Tickets may not be resold and are not replaceable if lost. Guests with Value Night tickets that show up on a non-Value Night will be allowed to upgrade to an Any Night ticket for an additional fee in the Guest Services lobby or any ticket window. Upgrades cannot be done online. Your ticket purchase supports the Phoenix Zoo, a non-profit organization that receives no operational funding from the city or any public source.
- Purchase your tickets online to save time when you arrive.
- Plan your route. Get directions from Google Maps.
- Carpool with family and friends.
- Watch for message boards when approaching the Zoo for parking information.
- The main parking lot is city-owned, not Zoo-owned.
- Park ONLY in designated parking spaces.
- If you park illegally, tickets will be issued by the city or your car may be towed.
- The Zoo is not liable for parking tickets received by ZooLights visitors.
- It is illegal to park on Galvin Parkway.
Save time, purchase online!
Special thanks to our sponsors