A Phoenix Zoo corporate membership allows your company year-round Zoo benefits, recognition and greater public awareness of your cause marketing initiatives.
As a corporate member, you receive the following benefits:
- Daytime general admission tickets
- ZooLights walk-thru tickets
- Discounts for employees on annual memberships and Zoo daytime general admission
- Annual listing on the Zoo’s digital donor recognition board
- Annual listing on phoenixzoo.org, Wild Times digital magazine and annual report
- Special invitations to exhibit openings and celebrations
The Phoenix Zoo is committed to its corporate donors and recognizes that budgets as well as marketing and philanthropic objectives vary. As a result, we look forward to working with you on customizing an opportunity that meets your organization’s needs.
To view corporate membership levels, click here.
To learn more and/or become a Corporate Member, please contact TeamDevelopment@phoenixzoo.org or call 602.286.3830.
that's zoo we are
The Phoenix Zoo is one of the largest non-profit zoos in the U.S., caring for over 3,000 animals, with nearly 400 species represented, including many threatened/endangered species.