Cruise the Zoo on an animal-inspired Rydable. Rydables can be found next to Java Jungle (across from Enchanted Forest).
For your safety, all rentals are sanitized before and after each rental.
Daily: 7 a.m. — noon
Last rental is at 11 a.m.
(Closed during Cruise the Zoo)
$20 general (one hour rental)
$15 member (one hour rental)
$10 per additional half hour
Riders must be 13 years of age or older to ride alone. Riders younger than 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, at all times.
Rules of the road
• Weight capacity of the Rydables is 350 pounds.
• Riders must be 13 years of age or older to ride alone.
• Riders younger than 13 years of age must be accompanied by
an adult, at all times.
• Two people may ride a Rydable. The driver must be 18 years of age
or older and the rider must be 12 years of age or younger.
• Two adults cannot ride a Rydable at the same time.
• Pay attention, be alert and do not bump into other Rydables,
people or things.
• While driving, stay seated and refrain from horseplay.
• Observe all Zoo signs and rules.
• Rydables must be returned in the same condition as rented.
• You are welcome to extend your rental time. Each additional
30 minutes is $10.
• By renting Rydables, you accept responsibility for your conduct
and those riding with you.
Rydables must remain on the main pathways of
Plaza, Lakeside, Africa and Tropics Trails. Enjoy your ride!
Plan Your Visit Today
The Phoenix Zoo is one of the largest non-profit zoos in the U.S., caring for over 3,000 animals, with nearly 400 species represented, including many threatened/endangered species.