Cruise the Zoo on an animal-inspired Rydable. Rydables can be found next to Java Jungle (across from Enchanted Forest).
For your safety, all rentals are sanitized before and after each rental.
Daily: 9 a.m. — 3 p.m.
Last rental is at 2 p.m.
(Closed during ZooLights)
General: $20 for first hour
Member: $15 for the first hour
Each additional 30 minutes is $10.
Last rental is one hour prior to Zoo closing.
Rydables are not available during ZooLights.
Riders must be 11 years of age or older to ride alone. Riders younger than 11 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, at all times.
Rules of the road
- Riders must be 11 years of age or older to ride alone.
- Riders 10 years of age or younger must be driven by an adult who is 18 years or older.
- Weight limit of the Rydables is 350 pounds.
- Two people may ride a Rydable at one time so long as they do not exceed the weight limit.
- An adult and up to 2 small children may ride on a Rydable at one time.
- The adult riding on a Rydable must always be hands-free and in control of the Rydable.
- While driving, observe and follow all Zoo signs and rules.
- While driving, stay seated and refrain from horseplay.
- Pay attention, be alert, and do not bump into other Rydables, people or things.
- Items may not be pulled or dragged by the Rydable or any persons riding on the Rydable.
- Rydables must be returned in the same condition as when rented.
- By renting Rydables, you accept responsibility for your conduct and the conduct of those riding with you.
Rydables must remain on the main pathways of
Plaza, Lakeside, Africa and Tropics Trails. Enjoy your ride!
Plan Your Visit Today
The Phoenix Zoo is one of the largest non-profit zoos in the U.S., caring for over 3,000 animals, with nearly 400 species represented, including many threatened/endangered species.