Enjoy 200 feet of snow tubing excitement as you make your way down the longest slide of its kind in the Valley! The slide is located near the cheetah habitat, across from the Zoo’s Conservation Center.
- All riders must be able to hold to the safety handles tightly with both hands, and must wear proper fitted closed toe and closed heeled shoes
- One rider per tube, no children on laps, no “train” of tubes
- Grip safety handles firmly for duration of ride
- Tow strap must remain in the tube
- Stay seated in the tube, feet up and off the track
- No running or pushing
- Loose articles of clothing, and bulky items need to be stowed away in provided cubbies
- Long hair should be tied back or tucked into shirt to avoid getting caught on the ride
- Guests with medical conditions such as back problems, heart issues, high blood pressure, pregnant or unable to climb the stairs on their own are not advised to ride
- Guests under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not permitted on the slide
- Polar Slide will close in inclement weather; rain, freeze, high winds
Must be at least 38 inches tall to ride.
Zoo staff has the right to deny rides due to inappropriate behavior or safety concerns.
10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
$5 UNLIMITED Slides!
that's zoo we are
The Phoenix Zoo is one of the largest non-profit zoos in the U.S., caring for over 3,000 animals, with nearly 400 species represented, including many threatened/endangered species.