Important: Please Read!
Check the ZooLights calendar for dates before purchasing your tickets. Tickets must be purchased in advance online.
We appreciate your support of the non-profit Phoenix Zoo and hope you enjoy your visit. Stay safe everyone!
Experience millions of twinkling lights, dazzling animal sculptures and the Music-in-Motion Light Show on our main lake, choreographed to the epic music of Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Explore the newly added Outer Tropics Trail and enjoy the festive scenes of Polar Paradise in the Forest of Uco. Then walk the Africa Trail and see the all NEW Wildlife Lantern Safari, featuring 66 animals — polar bears, mammoths, koalas, kangaroos and more!
Please Note: Walk-Thru ZooLights tickets are not valid for any night of Cruise ZooLights.
Walk-Thru ZooLights tickets are non-replaceable and non-refundable. Check the ZooLights calendar for Walk-Thru dates.
Last entry at 9:30 p.m.
Pantry Pack Drive
The Phoenix Zoo is proudly teaming up with Valley of the Sun United Way to support their Pantry Packs program, providing 1,500 food packs to local students, every month, during the current school year.
Now through January 31 during the day and Zoolights, we will be holding a Pantry Packs drive for designated, individually packaged items. Drop off boxes will be conveniently located upon entry to the Phoenix Zoo.
Know Before you Go!
Effective Friday, December 11 we are instituting a MANDATORY FACE COVERING policy at all times. Face coverings are required for everyone age two and older* in all areas of the Zoo including upon entry and in any line formed to enter Zoo grounds, day and night.
*Adults with children two to five years old must make a reasonable effort to assist the child with wearing a face covering.
- Check the ZooLights calendar for available Walk-Thru dates.
- Kettle corn, hot coca, hot food items, camel rides, digital photo souvenirs and glow items will be available for purchase inside of the Zoo at various pop-up shop.
- Your barcoded ticket(s) will be required for entry. If you did not receive your barcoded ticket(s), please contact email@example.com prior to your visit.
- Peak arrival times tend to be 5:30 – 7 p.m. Please plan your arrival time accordingly.
- Please check out our FAQ page!
- Please read our safety precautions before visiting.