The Phoenix Zoo, a non-profit organization, will consider requests for complimentary passes from other Arizona non-profit organizations. We are unable to participate in third party or individual requests however. Requests must be received at least 4 weeks prior to your event. Requests are reviewed and approved on a first-come, first-served basis. Donations are general admission tickets only and are limited to one time per organization during our fiscal year (July – June).
Due to the volume of requests we receive,
we are not always able to accommodate all requests that ask for and merit our assistance.
Please note the following donation guidelines are mandatory:
- The organization must be an Arizona non-profit and must be using the passes as a fundraising item for an auction or raffle.
- You may be asked to send the request on the letterhead of the non-profit organization requesting the donation.
- Please include the tax ID # of the non-profit organization.
- Include a contact name and email address.
- Please fill out the form below:
If you want your donation mailed to you, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
455 N. Galvin Parkway
Phoenix, AZ 85008
- A minimum of 4 weeks’ notice is required. Donations are filled approximately 1 month prior to your event.
- You will be contacted when your donation is ready for pick up at our front entry reception desk during regular Zoo hours. Again, if you wish us to mail your donation, you will need to provide a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- For organizations with multiple locations/branches, a donation to one is considered a donation to the organization.
Again, we are unable to participate in third party or individual requests. If you have questions regarding a charitable donation request, please submit them through our Contact Us form by selecting “Charitable Donation Request” in the “To” box. Requests must be mailed in. Requests made by phone, email or fax will not be considered.