[Updated May 26, 2021]
Face coverings are optional while visiting the Zoo.
Please follow CDC guidelines in accordance with your personal health and vaccination status.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for our guests, Zoo employees and our animals. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the Phoenix Zoo. Despite our efforts, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, older adults and guests of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to visit.
- We recommend tickets be purchased in advance online at phoenixzoo.org.
- Members do not need to reserve tickets in advance. Just present your membership card with photo ID at the turnstile for entry.
- You will find more than 50 hand sanitizing stations conveniently located throughout the park for your use.
- Restrooms will be available throughout Zoo grounds. All restrooms are cleaned and sanitized on a rigorous schedule.
What can you do to help provide a safe environment when visiting the Zoo?
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill, if you are living with someone who is displaying symptoms of COVID-19, or who has the virus. We look forward to you visiting another day.
- Please wash your hands frequently and for 20 seconds or more.
- Guests are encouraged to download or print a copy of the digital map.
- Refrain from knocking on, tapping, or touching exhibit windows.
For your safety the following experiences and encounters will be open at a later date:
- Giraffe Encounter
- Monkey Village Walk-Thru (squirrel monkeys are visible from upper viewing)
- Harmony Farm Goat Yard
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, our restrooms will be cleaned frequently, and we have installed numerous hand sanitizing stations throughout Zoo grounds.
Yes, at this time the Giraffe Encounter (opening soon) and Harmony Farm Goat Yard (opening soon) are closed.
No, advance ticket reservations will not be required to visit the Zoo. Members will need to present their membership card with photo ID at the turnstile for entry.
Advance ticket reservations will not be required to visit the Zoo. Just present your membership card with photo ID at the turnstile for entry.