- To establish a complete pre-employment file, please complete an online application for each position you are interested in. Your application will be retained in active status for one calendar year. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.
- Available positions with the Arizona Center for Nature Conservation are listed on this page.
- Review the job description of the position for an understanding of the essential duties and minimum qualifications for each position you are interested in. Only those applicants meeting the minimum qualifications for a position will be considered.
- To apply in person, please visit our Admissions Booth at our front entrance of the Zoo to request a paper application.
- Resumes will not be accepted without an application for a posted position.
If you are a top candidate for a current opening, we will contact you within a few weeks of the position closing. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications and resumes we receive, we are only able to respond to those applicants who best match our current openings.
Please understand that if offered employment, you may as a final condition of employment, be required to successfully complete a background check and a physical examination including a substance test. Additionally, consistent with the ACNC Drug and Alcohol Policy, you understand that you may be requested to submit to a screening for illegal drugs and/or alcohol during your employment, as the Phoenix Zoo is a drug free workplace.
The Arizona Center for Nature Conservation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability that does not preclude performance of essential job duties, or any other status protected by law.
The ACNC supports and promotes work force diversity and strives to foster a work environment of respect and inclusiveness where the contributions of all workers are valued and recognized.
The ACNC dba Phoenix Zoo is an AT WILL employer. If employed, you understand that your employment is entered into voluntarily and you are free to resign at any time, with or without notice. Similarly, the Phoenix Zoo is free to conclude the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause or notice.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employees Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.