Important: Please Read!
Tickets, including food, beverage, souvenirs and photos, must be pre-purchased online. All tickets are date and time specific. Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the time listed on your ticket.
- Pets are not allowed inside your vehicle at the Zoo. [More FAQs]
Vehicle size must be no larger than a full-size long bed truck. Max vehicle specs are: 266″ L x 81″ W x 74″ H.
All tickets are date and time specific.
What to Expect During Your Cruise the Zoo experience
Rules of the Road
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the time listed on your ticket.
- Restrooms are available near the membership booths before you embark on your Cruise experience. There will not be a restroom stop once inside the Zoo.
- Pets are NOT allowed inside your vehicle at the Zoo.
- Passengers are NOT allowed in the bed of trucks.
- Remain in your vehicle during the entire tour.
- For guest safety, all tailgates, van/car doors and hatchbacks must remain closed at all times.
- Pull your side-view mirrors in toward your vehicle.
- Follow the guided route. The speed limit is a tortoise-like 4 mph; to ease flow, do not stop.
- Loud noises are not permitted, including honking, music and yelling.
- Do not feed the animals as they receive a healthy diet from their zookeepers.
- The Zoo is a smoke-free facility, including electronic cigarettes.
- Keep everything in your car and when you leave Zoo grounds, properly dispose of your waste in a trash can or recycle container.