membership levels and benefits
Average cost of two visits without a membership: $168 (2 adults and 2 children)
|Free Daytime Admission||1 Adult||2 Adults||2 Adults
|Discounts on special events, including Howl-O-Ween & ZooLights|
|Discounts on encounters and experiences throughout the park|
|Invitations to Members-only events and exhibit openings|
|Members-only preview nights of ZooLights
(separate ticket purchase required)
|Safari Cruiser Tickets ($5 value each)|
|Single, One-time use admission tickets
($19.95 value each)
|2 included||4 included|
|Member appreciation night at ZooLights|
|Donor Recognition on Zoo grounds|
|Complimentary 4-D Theater Tickets ($4 value each)|
|Complimentary Discovery Tour (some restrictions apply)|
|Buy Membership||Buy Membership||Buy Membership||Buy Membership||Become a Zoo Friend||Become a Zoo Partner|
For each membership, at least one named adult is required. Additional adults may be named adults, unnamed guests or any combination.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Phoenix Zoo membership entitles the bearer to unlimited daytime admission to the Phoenix Zoo during regular operating hours for the duration of the membership term. Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable. Misuse may result in forfeiture. Membership prices and benefits are subject to change.
- Benefits associated with any membership including, but not limited to, admission, guest and experience passes, discounts or accompanying membership privileges cannot be resold or bartered. Violation may result in suspension, cancellation and/or revocation of membership. Membership benefits have no cash value.
- Special events or limited-time attractions may be subject to restricted access and/or additional fees.
- Members must abide by the standard code of conduct for the Phoenix Zoo to ensure the safety and well-being for our members, guests, employees, volunteers and third-party vendors. Violations may result in the suspension, cancellation and/or revocation of membership.
- When visiting the Zoo, you may be filmed, videotaped or photographed by the Phoenix Zoo. Your membership at the Zoo serves as permission for use of your image for promotional purposes by the Phoenix Zoo, Arizona Center for Nature Conservation and its constituents. Each guest individually and on behalf of his/her minor children further waives any right to pre-approval, royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of imagery. The commercial use of photographs, videos and film you take during your visit is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the Phoenix Zoo.
Your adventure starts as soon as we receive your application and payment. Please read the following for processing and activation times. If you purchased your membership…
On Zoo grounds:
Your membership is active right away and you’ll get a receipt that serves as a temporary membership card up to one month from the date of purchase.
On the phone or online:
Your membership will be active right away. If you would like to visit before your membership card arrives in the mail, just stop by Member Services with your photo ID and you will be issued a Day Pass.
Through the mail:
Your membership will be active within seven business days. If you would like to visit before your membership card arrives in the mail, just stop by Member Services with your photo ID and you will be issued a Day Pass.
Children may be included on a membership, however at least one named adult must be listed as a primary member.
You have several options when purchasing a membership. On your next visit to the Phoenix Zoo, stop by Membership located curbside, the Zoo’s Guest Services lobby, call the Membership Office at 602.914.4393 or join online now!
Your membership card will be mailed to you. You will receive it within 7 – 10 business days from the date we receive your payment.
If you haven’t received your membership materials within four weeks of joining, please call 602.914.4393 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sure! Stop by Member Services to request a Day Pass. Photo ID will be required for all named adults present when the Day Pass is issued.