We are proud to be part of the Fry’s Community Rewards program and now you can help support the Phoenix Zoo every time you shop at Fry’s Food Stores!
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account
**NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to Step #2
- *Visit the Fry’s Community Rewards page by going to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com
- Select ‘Create an Account.’
- Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. Write down your email & password—will need it in step 2.
Select ‘Use Card Number.’
- Enter your Fry’s V.I.P Card Number, last name and postal code.
- Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
- Select ‘Find Stores.’
- Choose your store then select ‘Create Account.’
- You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email. Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account.
- Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Visit the Fry’s Community Rewards page by going to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com
- Select ‘Sign-In’.
- Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in.’ (This will be the email and password you created in step 1)
- Select ‘My Account then select ‘Account Settings’ from drop down menu.
- Click ‘edit’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number (84174) or name of organization (Phoenix Zoo) then select ‘search.’
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization
- Then select ‘save changes.’
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
Plan Your Visit Today
The Phoenix Zoo is one of the largest non-profit zoos in the U.S., caring for over 3,000 animals, with nearly 400 species represented, including many threatened/endangered species.